Sunday 14 August 2011

Day 39: zodiac sign and do you think it fits your personality

I'm a sagittarian, the archer, and is commonly depicted as a centaur with a bow and arrow.

Optimistic and freedom-loving
Jovial and good-humoured
Honest and straightforward
Intellectual and philosophical

Thats what it says for a typical sagittarian. That is me to a t really. However it says on the bad side:

Blindly optimistic and careless
Irresponsible and superficial
Tactless and restless

I think I do possess some of these qualities, I dont think I'm particularly tactless, irresponsible or superficial though really. Reading through here what it says about how I should be according to my starsign, I agree on alot of aspects, although, I am not at all religious, in regards to me, that part is tosh.


No comments:

Post a Comment