Sunday 6 November 2011

birthday month, and theres alot on

Well I havn't posted anything in ages, and had been toying with writing a new post today, and then got a message from a very cool lady telling me about her new fashion blog here which is fab, I love her dress sense, she always looks fab, and loves quirky things like me!!
After reading her post about the new little black dress, I'm definately going to splurge out and get the dress I have had an eye on for ages!

I have had my eye on it for a couple of weeks after I saw it in some trashy celeb mag. (Dorothy Perkins btw) The model in the mag had coral coloured sky high stilettos on with it and it looked amazing, so if I buy the dress, obviously I have to buy some coral shoes, shame :) Well it is my birthday on the 26th, and I will be 26, so they wil be my pressie to me for being brave (see below) and shopping for the perfect shoes will give me something to do for the next 11 days :)

On another note, I am curled up on the sofa right now in an apartment in prague. You may know from earlier blogs that I dearly wanted a tummy tuck, well tuesday is TT day, flew into prague this afternoon, got a day of tests etc tomorrow (then must shop for after op munchables). I'm so excited, but also incredibly scared and nervous. It is nice though that on the table is a book of testimonials, and in it is one from a lady I had been chatting to on lookyourbest, she mustav stayed in the same apartment, which is fab. I do wish I wasn't alone, mainly because it is a little bit boring, and will be especially the first few days after when I can't really go anywhere, and so I had someone to hold my hand, but it is nice to just chill out away from everything. I am a scruff by the way, all the cushions from the couch are on the floor, I decided they were in the way, and a big soft pillow was preferable. Oh and I can't figure out how to work the tv, it goes all scrambly, thank god I had the foresight to make sure I had plenty to watch. On the downside, I have eaten far to much today, tut tut. Well will be back with another installment to moan about all the tests tomorrow no doubt. Over and out, moi

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to my blog Em :) Massive good luck with the op! Wondered who on earth had been visiting my blog from prague! Now I know haha. Hope everything goes well, I love the dress by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, twas me :) op went well, im gonna do another post prob tomorrow, i started it but generally couldnt be bothered, cant wait to be back home next week. thankyou sweetpea, love your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete